Valedictorian Society = Emerging LGBTQ Leaders
Point Foundation’s Valedictorian Society is a group taking an important step in fostering a personal culture of philanthropy among emerging LGBTQ leaders. Although fewer than three percent of LGBTQ adults contribute to national LGBTQ organizations, members of Point’s Valedictorian Society understand the need to invest in the community’s future.
Becoming part of the Valedictorian Society is easy. Membership is an annual contribution of $240 – $499 (that’s a minimum of just $20 per month).*
Valedictorian Society members receive:
- A Valedictorian Society lapel pin
- Invitations to Point Foundation events around the country
- Timely updates on the Foundation’s programs
- News about the progress of Point Scholars and Point Alumni
- Receives our quarterly newsletter, On Point, by mail
- Acknowledgment in Point’s annual report
Join Point Foundation’s Valedictorian Society today, and become part of an emerging group of new leaders for the LGBTQ movement. Join online.
*Eligible gifts toward the annual contribution of Valedictorian Society membership ($240-$499) include individual direct contributions, ticket purchases for Point Cornerstone events and gifts made while attending Point Foundation events or conference (note, tickets to some events may not qualify for Valedictorian Society membership).